Monday, June 7, 2010

3 Perfect Gifts for Bridal Shower


I was invited to an old friend’s wedding a few months ago, and was on the fence about going. It was in Florida, which meant that I would have to fly there and find a hotel, but I really wanted to catch up with my old college friends, and spending the weekend on the beach sounded pretty nice too. I decided to go at the last minute, and was going over my flight info the week before when I realized I had to get her some gifts for bridal shower and a wedding gift! In a panic, I went online to my favorite place to get fine china dinnerware—Silverspoonstore.com. They have a great selection of bridal gifts for unbelieveable prices. I ended up getting her the Bellina by Lenox Frame, the Bellina by Lenox Ringholder and the Floating Hearts by Lenox Champagne Flutes. They were shipped to my apartment before I left for the trip which was such a relief. She ended up loving my gifts and everyone at the shower was asking where I found such great stuff. Since there’s no sense in keeping a great place like SilverspoonStore.com a secret, I told them all about my favorite site!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, lovely post and great idea's of bridal shower gifts. You can also check out my site for gifts ideas. Thanks
    Silver gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this with us, I completely agree with you, Thanks for sharing us.
    Gift shop

    ReplyDelete