Monday, April 26, 2010

Gifts for Bridal Shower

My little sister is getting married in December. Odd time of the year to get married, but she kept pushing the date back to accommodate everyone’s schedule. I told her to have it anytime she wanted, and to forget about all of the other people, but she’s very proper about these sorts of things.

When I was placed in charge of her bridal shower, I knew that gifts for bridal shower would be a hot topic among all of our family. Since I had first dibs, I decided to get her something that she would really appreciate, something classy and elegant. I decided to go in with my mom on some fine china dinnerware. Mom bought the plates, and I bought the Gorham silverware.

Well, we had the shower last week. I was impressed with all of the gifts for bridal shower that people bought – there were some really nice things! But I have to say, none were as nice as the Gorham silverware and fine china dinnerware that Mom and I bought Mel. She loved our gift the best, and not just because of the family ties. Of course they were nice presents, but the real reason she liked them is because it matched her character. So if you have an upcoming bridal shower, buy something that fits the bride to be.

3 comments:

  1. I love these pics! You look amazing in white ; )
    Thanks for sharing us.
    Promotional gifts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All stylish images are really wonderful.and very beautiful Article. Thanks for sharing us.
      London gift shop

      Delete
  2. Excellent post!! Thanks for these lovely bridal shower gift ideas. Was really looking for such info as have to attend my friend’s bridal shower at event venue. Will surely consider these ideas to purchase an amazing gift for her.

    ReplyDelete