Monday, February 22, 2010

1800 Reed and Barton Silverware and Hostess Sets Make Great Gifts


One of my biggest problems is that I always use my china or flatware that is supposed to be reserved for fancy occasions.

What can I say, I like bringing out my fine china, even if I’m having macaroni and cheese for dinner. It makes me feel fancy!

But using your fancy stuff everyday can be pretty hard on them, especially fine china dinnerware and I've recently found a few chips in my favorite set.

A friend of mine who I have over for dinner at least once a week, recognized my compulsive need to use fine flatware and china on every occasion and bought me the 1800 Reed and Barton Silverware and hostess set.

It was the sweetest thing! The flatware is amazing and the understated elegant design looks good whether I’m serving take out or Foie Gras.

I like fancy flatware because it’s heavy and durable, and trust me when I say that Reed and Barton Silverware is no exception. It looks great with my matching hostess set. The hostess set comes with a tablespoon, pierced tablespoon, a sugar spoon and a butter serving knife, and the set shares the same elegant simplicity of the Reed and Barton flatware.

Now my next project is to find dinnerware that is this versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment